Wednesday 28 January 2009

hmmm...just another day

well, i drove my cbr for second time this week btw i don't really feel like driving these days but anyways...i did and at that time i was with 3alooya...my really best current friend...so as we were driving i went to the "khaldiya" i love their drinks so we did't find any place to park so i had to park far...when i returned there were two male bikers blocking us from driving away from away from theprking lot...and this is what happened

3alooya: toota shiftay hathylee ilmayaneen!!

me: yes what do they want...

3alooya: i don't know ROO7AY SI2LAAAY!! tara wallah a5aaaf they look scary ow ba3adan toota you know me i have this big phobia of men!!-

me: JEUSS 3ALOOOOYA DON'T PAINIC I'LL GO TALK TO THEM!!

3alooya: i owe mee THANX!!

me: kay kay

*toota turning towards the two men*

me: excuse me...

boy1 aka (dumb): halllaaaa wallaaah hellla (i think that was some kinda pick up line?!correct me if i'm wrong)

boy2 aka (ass): nawar nawaaar

me: thanx...but you do realize that your parking in the wrong place do u?

boy2: i7mm i7mm asfeen itha az3jnaakooom!!

me: soo...are you gonna moove!! *staring at them at a wtf?! way*

boy1: weeeeell, we are not gonna make a move until you tell us your name or your number!!

me: excuse me!! are you kidding me!!! how old are you 21?! *still starting in a wtf?! way*

boy 1: HAHAHAHAAA!! walllaaaah 7ilwwwa minich!! bas la2

*3aloooya stilll panicing*

3aloooya: TOOTA I NEED TO GOO HOME CAN YOU HURRY UP!!

boy 1: soo is toota what they call you!!

boy2 :*mocking boy 1* yaaa shinhaa 3alaaah ilsaaanik!!

me: *angry* I NEED TO GO...

boy1: okayy...

*boy1&2 move*

and we rolll

after a few seconds i realized they were following us!! we tried soooo hard too lose them but we couldn't they were really good!!

i pulled over...

me: OKAY...WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOU TWOO!

boy2: hmmmm...welll the only reasoon i followed you is that abeeeich ta36eeen hal 7ilwa ily warach my number... and you can get rid of me!!

*boy 2 goes back to his bike*

boy 1 still standing

me: soo are you guys gonna leave us alone now!!

boy 1: weeell 3all 7asabb...itha 5athaty raqmee a5alich itr007en...bas itha marthatay bal7gich!!

me: okay is that suppost to scare me?!

boy 1: your really tough girls would normally take my number by now!!

me: and you did that before!! and who told u that i was dumb!!

boy 1: pleasee take it and you don't have to call but i really wish that you would thanx!! *runs away before i say no*

PS: 3alooooya wrote this post in my point of view!!


BTW...WE THREW THE NUMBERS!!

16 comments:

zwena said...

al7een agolich redfeni, etgolele ra7 a6ee7 :( mashoof 3aloya 6a7at :(

Diablo said...

el 7ayat bil kuwait wayid il7agni wal7igek 9ayra halayam ;/...


I want a CHOPPER oo bas a6la3 il fayir asougah :D .. 3ashan i dont get buzzed by ppl around me !

Anonymous said...

LOL, what a lousy flirt! Get a life Dumb & Ass...Toota, you're my hero!

Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candy said...

what the???

S E 7 E N said...

azbaaaaaaaaaal shabab il kuwait .... and also zain sawety feeh .... hehehhe

TOOTA said...

zwena
3ALOOYA HAS HER OWN BIKE!!:p

Rachete
thanx!!:P your more then welcome


Diablo
ee i know!!:P

Zara
LOOOL...why?!:P


Candy
i know exactly...

S E 7 E N
he's really dumb!!:P and haleege too!!:P

MashMosh said...

omg boys are soo dumb i really find it offensive when a guy eyra8em =/

shamma aldabal said...

those guys are so lame ! ..
ryayel 6ool w 3ar'6 awaneh if u didn't take my number i won't go .. what are they kids ?

Bliss said...

ya allah they are so desperate!
7atta o humma 3arfeen they you're gonna throw the number in the end, why go make a fool out of themselves?! -__-

Anonymous said...

Coz you kick their ass off LOL!

TOOTA said...

MashMosh
LOOOL!!..ur soo innoccent!!


libero anima
yeaaah they are so childish!!:p


Bliss
exacally!!:p


Zara
HUNNEY...when it comes to guys i'm always good in kicking some ass!!:p THIQA!!:p

MashMosh said...

haha ;) afa 3alich =P

Anonymous said...

well thats the best way to get rid of them just take their number and throw it away :D

Anonymous said...

jeez what a pair of idiots!!

zein sawetyy feehom!

TOOTA said...

MashMosh
:P


Amu
yeah can't agree more!!..:P

desertpalms
yeahh they are idoits!! a7as they make some tallies every day to count how much they gave out their number in a day!!:P